Monday, June 11, 2012

Chimney Cap

The day before Memorial Day, I was out at Walden Pond, swimming; but on Memorial Day itself, I was up on the roof, installing a Chimney Cap.

It was a very hot day, and the roof tar was melting, and I was "schvitzing like a Chazer", and I really should have been back at Walden Pond, but I got it done. Swimming outside the day before was such a primal experience, it gave me the courage to go up there and do it.

In some ways, it really was a waste of a beautiful day, but then again, who wants to go up on the roof and risk their life on a crappy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blog by Mike Cohen the Storyteller and Web Developer for and about Books, Bike Touring, Cartoons, Life in the Future, Thoughtful Cultural Commentary, and Subversive but Witty Remarks.

Thank you for reading my Blog, and for wanting to submit a Comment. Reader input is moderated, but comments that are Appreciative, Insightful, Respectful, and/or Witty, will be published. Haters and Spammers, however, will instead be relentlessly tracked to their miserable lairs, and then subjected to unspeakable punishments. Mwuhahahaha!!!