Tuesday, December 31, 2013

First Night

Downtown, after the wonderful Parade. Annie and I are wandering through the Public Garden, waiting for the early Fireworks. This is me trying to put a little hat back on one of the Ducklings from the famous "Make Way for Ducklings" Sculpture. It's very cold, so before we even left the house, there was a definite "girding of the loins". I'm wearing two pairs of socks, long underwear, and a hat and earmuffs underneath the hood attached to my jacket. And, in spite of the thick gloves I have on, my hands are cold.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blog by Mike Cohen the Storyteller and Web Developer for and about Books, Bike Touring, Cartoons, Life in the Future, Thoughtful Cultural Commentary, and Subversive but Witty Remarks.

Thank you for reading my Blog, and for wanting to submit a Comment. Reader input is moderated, but comments that are Appreciative, Insightful, Respectful, and/or Witty, will be published. Haters and Spammers, however, will instead be relentlessly tracked to their miserable lairs, and then subjected to unspeakable punishments. Mwuhahahaha!!!