Saturday, July 27, 2013

Me 'n' the Gecko


This is me, towering over the Boston Skyline, with my good friend the Gecko from you-know-who. No, I'm actually at the Lowell Folk Music Festival, trying to win free Gasoline at the Geico booth, because...well, because gas is expensive these days. Annie and I had a good time at the festival. We found a patch of shade in front of the Boarding House Park stage, and plunked ourselves down. As usual, I got many compliments on my retro Pirates cap. It's a good place to hang if you have an unusual hat, or whiskers that make you look like you just came home from the Civil War.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blog by Mike Cohen the Storyteller and Web Developer for and about Books, Bike Touring, Cartoons, Life in the Future, Thoughtful Cultural Commentary, and Subversive but Witty Remarks.

Thank you for reading my Blog, and for wanting to submit a Comment. Reader input is moderated, but comments that are Appreciative, Insightful, Respectful, and/or Witty, will be published. Haters and Spammers, however, will instead be relentlessly tracked to their miserable lairs, and then subjected to unspeakable punishments. Mwuhahahaha!!!