Sunday, October 20, 2013

Oooh, Scary!

Some people are really into Halloween.  I was out biking between North Andover and Georgetown when I spotted these inflatables on Ipswich Road in Boxboro:




The coach had been blown over onto its side, so I went up into the yard to set it upright. I was standing there, in my Bike Clothes, taking pictures, when a Mini-Van pulled into the driveway. A woman got out with a very questioning look on her face. She was worried that I might be an unhappy neighbor who did not approve of her decorations. I assured her that I was only taking pictures because I did approve. In fact, I had originally noticed the Coach last year, but was never able to get a picture. She then told me that her kids loved the inflatables, but were only allowed to pick out one new one each year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blog by Mike Cohen the Storyteller and Web Developer for and about Books, Bike Touring, Cartoons, Life in the Future, Thoughtful Cultural Commentary, and Subversive but Witty Remarks.

Thank you for reading my Blog, and for wanting to submit a Comment. Reader input is moderated, but comments that are Appreciative, Insightful, Respectful, and/or Witty, will be published. Haters and Spammers, however, will instead be relentlessly tracked to their miserable lairs, and then subjected to unspeakable punishments. Mwuhahahaha!!!