Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Back from the Brink

...of insignificance? For the past five years, this Blog has lain dormant. Way back in late 2015, I was working at Paychex in Wilmington, MA. It was a mind-numbing job, and there were long stretches of absolutely nothing to do. One day, while trying to look busy, I decided to update my passwords, including the one for this Blog. Unfortunately, I used a poor recovery phone # (i.e., from work), and then promptly forgot not only the new password, but the login email as well. (Yes, it was that mind-numbing a place.) 

Since then, I've been badgering Google to let me reset the password to a wrong email address, for which I had no valid recovery phone number. Only by accident, did I finally try the right email address, for which I had a valid, just-updated password. So we're back, but does it matter?

In the meantime, have Blogs become irrelevant? Does anyone still follow and read them? Is this like saying, "Hey, I just recovered my MySpace account! Wanna take a look?"  Well, I will just have to wait and see....

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blog by Mike Cohen the Storyteller and Web Developer for and about Books, Bike Touring, Cartoons, Life in the Future, Thoughtful Cultural Commentary, and Subversive but Witty Remarks.

Thank you for reading my Blog, and for wanting to submit a Comment. Reader input is moderated, but comments that are Appreciative, Insightful, Respectful, and/or Witty, will be published. Haters and Spammers, however, will instead be relentlessly tracked to their miserable lairs, and then subjected to unspeakable punishments. Mwuhahahaha!!!